Oxford Seminars: Money-Back Guarantee
Oxford Seminars stands behind its TESOL/TESL/TEFL Certification Course with a Money-Back Guarantee.
Oxford Seminars is so confident in the TESOL/TESL/TEFL Teacher Training Certification you will receive that if you follow the unique process outlined during the course and are not offered a job within six months of initializing your Graduate Placement Service, Oxford Seminars will gladly refund your tuition (subject to a $95 processing fee).
The Graduate Placement Service has assisted in finding employment for thousands of graduates. Some top overseas teaching destinations have included: Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Slovakia, Malaysia, Turkey, Costa Rica, Ecuador, and Hong Kong.
- You must be a native English speaker and successfully complete the course.
- You must actively seek employment (within six months of initializing the Graduate Placement Service) by submitting at least five letters of introduction/job applications to schools in each of a minimum of four different countries (for a total of 20 schools).
- Contact your Job Search Advisor to inform them that you qualify for the Money-Back Guarantee.
- Submit a copy of all 20 rejection letters (minimum of five each from at least four different countries); rejection letters to include the school name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, name of the school director, and name of the contact person in charge of hiring. Include a copy of your resume and the cover letter used for these job applications.
- Send rejection letters, resume and cover letters, and all course materials, including textbooks, manuals, certificate, and tuition receipt, to Oxford Seminars.
If you have any questions, contact your Job Search Advisor.